NOTICE: DUE TO THE WORSENING ECONOMY, HEATHER L DICKERSON, MD BANKRUPTCY LAW FIRM IS LOWERING THEIR LEGAL FEES TO $525 PLUS $335 FOR THE COURT FILING FEE. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AMAZINGLY LOW FEE, YOU MUST:
- Already know that you want to file bankruptcy
- Want to save HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS on your legal fees
- Be willing to work with our process we use to successfully file hundreds of Maryland bankruptcy cases each year.
If you can answer yes to all three of these questions, CALL TODAY 1-410-692-5315
THE TOP TEN REASONS
You know it’s time to file Maryland Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Your wages are garnished or about to be and there is not enough money to live on as it is!
- You are using your credit cards to buy food and gasoline and trying to repay enough each month to do it again next month!
- You are too scared to answer the phone or open the mail because you fear it will a bill collector harassing you!
- You have maxed out your credit cards and don’t have enough money left over to pay even the minimum payments!
- You are paying credit cards with other credit cards!
- You have raided all possible money in savings such as your retirement accounts, cookie jars etc. and there is no more!
- Your debt is taking its toll on your family and relationships!
- You can’t sleep at night due to your financial situation!
- Bill collectors are calling your friends, neighbors and family!
- Your boss has called you in to talk to you about your credit report or your creditors calling work!
Any one of these situations make life difficult but the combination of several of them, which is usually the case, can actually affect your health. We have had clients that have had heart attacks or strokes in the midst of these problems. Here is the good news! You have taken your first step towards a Maryland Chapter 7 Fresh Start!
Below is a list of what chapter 7 can do for you :
- Stop all phone calls from your creditors to your home.
- Stop all written correspondence from your creditors
- Stop any lawsuits that have begun or are about to be filed against you.
- Stop all wage garnishments as soon as the case is filed.
- Stop schools from holding up transcripts over billing.
- Stop administrative agencies from withholding your license and registration over unpaid, un-insured car accidents.
- Stop administrative agencies from withholding your registration over unpaid insurance violation fines.
- Stop penalties on IRS debts.
- Stop all creditor phone calls to your work.